Complete your nominations now for the 2019 Board of Directors!
Alamo ISSA Bylaws governing election process:
SECTION 1. The Board shall be elected by popular vote, each general member in good standing to be entitled to one vote.SECTION 2. The Nominating Committee shall consist of the Immediate Past President who shall serve as the Nominating Committee Chairperson and one other member in good standing, selected by the Board at the October meeting of each year. Members in good standing may volunteer for this function.SECTION 3. The Nominating Committee shall prepare and distribute election ballots and conduct Board Elections at the November Chapter meeting each year.SECTION 4. The term of office shall consist of one year commencing at the conclusion of the December meeting.
– Nomination period 1 October 2019 – 02 November 2019.
– The online ballet will be sent on 05 November 2018, due back no later than 12 November 2019. Members may also complete ballot during the general meeting 13 November 2019.
1) Review the ISSA Chapter BoD Position Descriptions
2) Download and complete the Alamo_ISSA_Board_Nomination_Form
3) Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
|Vice President||Howard Gordon|
|Vendor Relations Director||Patrick Adam|
|Communications Director||Paul Guido|
|Membership Director||Jaime M. Contreras|
|Professional Development Director||Tim Thatcher|
|Program Director||Adam McKinski|